Although I have boxes and boxes of cards I didn’t have a baby card that was gender neutral as requested by my daughter! So I have made my favourite quick and easy pop up box card.
I have paper pieced the toy animals in a variety of pastel colours:
Supplies used: Woodware Baby Patch Elephant and Inkadinkado Welcome Baby stamp sets. Lawn Fawn Gotta Have Gingham 6×6 paper pack.
I have turned my “Almost Ready” page into a double layout.
I continued with the floral theme and used the same scraps of patterned papers to back my cut files. I have used the same ink colours and stencil for the background and again added some stamped words.
The bridesmaid’s dresses were a very, very pale pink so I have used that for my colour inspiration. This is a lovely theme for an album and I am finding it very relaxing to work on!
A quick and easy layout but I’m pleased with the finished page! I used a selection of patterned paper scraps to coordinate with the colours in the photo and cut them into rectangles. I die cut a square from two of the rectangles to make a polaroid frame shape.
I made a “torn” notebook page ready for my journaling:
Supplies used – Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies, Presscut Square die, Die-versions Notebook edge die, Sweet Dixie Stylised Daisy die set. Assorted alphabet and word dies used for title.
It’s Susanne McBriens’ birthday today so I thought I would share the card I made for her. I hope Susanne has a right royal day!
Llama’s are very on trend and I hope this cool chap with his sunglasses and bow tie makes her smile! I also decorated the inside of the card and envelope.
Supplies used: Spellbinders Llama die, Creative Expressions tribal mask, Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide ink and Creative Stamping Go Wild stamp collection.
I cropped with friends today and amid a LOT of chatting I managed to create another layout!
I coloured the background with faded jeans and peeled paint distress ink and then stencilled a hydrangea on top, plus added some Happy Retirement words. The white floral cut file has been backed with scraps of patterned paper. I just added a die cut title and some journaling and I think that was enough.
The beautiful hydrangea that my team kindly gave me is now planted and looking wonderful in the garden!